LIGHT IT UP.
The DUODMX GATEWAY has two independently-configurable DMX outputs, each with 512 channels. This allows two rooms to be controlled independently.
The device can be operated as a DMX master or slave. The gateway transmits DMX packages in master mode and receives them in slave mode. Eight different device variants position the DUODMX GATEWAY ideally for usage in almost any required scenario. The WLAN option available for many versions rounds up the product line. Native apps for iOS® and Android® make operation of the gateway particularly easy. «DMX-Configurator» – a professional DMX configuration software – not only enables you to dim individual channels, but also to program complex sequences. The DUODMX gateway is highly suitable for subsequent installation as a device installed in the ceiling. A corresponding adapter is available for top hat rail installation.
|ALL ADVANTAGES IN DETAIL||+|
The DUODMX GATEWAY has two DMX outputs which can be controlled independently. So one device can be used to control two rooms simultaneously and separately. As the device can be operated both as a DMX master and a DMX slave, the status information from the DMX environment are also available for building control.
In order to make quick progess during configuration, the professional DMX software “DMX-Configurator” is available to the DUODMX GATEWAY. In addition to all the required DMX-specific settings, the software also includes a function which immediately makes configuration changes visible on the end devices. If desired, the configuration data can be easily transferred via the network.
Each DMX channel can be dimmed individually or switched. This means that the lighting atmosphere can be changed as desired at all times. Relative and absolute dimming are available.
The most important feature of the DUODMX GATEWAY is its programmable sequences. The desired colour impressions are entered as sequences and can be accessed at all times by simply pressing a key - they run autonomously in the device.
The different product variants mean that a solution is available for various requirements. No matter whether a KNX® or EnOcean® system – the gateway is cord connected or cordless. The design as a ceiling installation device with an optional top hat rail adapter enables both new installations and retrofitting.
Even if no network, KNX® or EnOcean® is available at the installation location, the device can be used. The gateway communicates via WLAN and is controlled directly by a smartphone application. As astandalone solution, the device is also attractive for conventional installations without building control.
|PRODUCT VARIANTS - THE DUODMX GATEWAY IN USE||+|
The device is available in 5variants:
- Extension: The device builds an extension for the eibPort (KNX® Gateway) and is been controlled by the eibPorts’ BMX protocol.
- KNXnet/IP The device is controlled by KNX®net/IP.
- KNX®/TP: Using a connection terminal the device ist directly connected to the KNX® bus (twisted pair).
- EnOcean®: The device has an built-in EnOcean® radio module, in order to trigger the DMX packets by EnOcean® Profiles.
- Stand Alone: Over the integrated webserver it can be controlled directly with your smartphone, webpad or PC
- Operating voltage: 12–32 V DC
- Power input: <= 1.2 VA
- Connection: Power over Ethernet (PoE) or power supply via terminal
- Environmental conditions: EN 50090-2-2, Category 3K5
- Ambient temperature: –5 to +45°C
- Storage temperature: –10 to +60°C
- Relative humidity (non-condensing): < 95 % r. F.
- Installation: ceiling installation or via top hat rail adapter EN 50022 – 35 x 7.5
- Dimensions (W x H x D) in mm:
without fastening lugs: 116 x 50 x 26
with fastening lugs: 146 x 50 x 26
- Housing: plastic
- Weight: approx. 120g
- Protection class: IP20 (according to EN 60529)
- Interfaces (model-dependent):
- KNX®: twisted pair via terminal (1.5 mm≤)
- Ethernet: RJ45 connection
- EnOcean®: external SMA antenna
- WLAN: 802.11 b (compatible with b/g/n)
- 2 x DMX 512: terminal (1.5 mm2)
- Power supply: PoE
- Programming: SD card / network
- Configuration: “DMX configurator” (professional DMX software)
- DMX: 2 x 512 channels
- External antenna: 2.50m cable, magnetic base and SMA plug.
Software requirement (DMX Configurator):
- Operating system: current Windows® desktop systems
- Communication: network interface
- Hard disk memory: 5 MB
- Optional: card reader device for SD cards
|Art.-Nr. and Advertisement||+|